Tuesday 8 August 2017

Update


I could've never imagined, but I've managed to come out with a publication on reincarnation which is still waiting to be finished. But it will be, I have a clear deadline. I felt so uncertain at first to start it out, even unmotivated. I thought I would leave it be and not worth sharing to any of the people at this point. But there's appeared some very interesting reincarnation stories and cases on the people I've done a reading to for this. And last but not least, I did a past life reading for myself, revealing very harsh stuff from a past life to point I thought not putting it in the paper at all. I felt shame from that past life, it's emotions kind of bursting on me. I even did a second reading for myself to place the first one with-- and it revealed to be about the very same past life the first one had been about. I found very good affirmations of who I was in that life, a small mention in history. It has already explained a lot of negativity in this lifetime.

This past life raises very hard emotions in me, it wasn't a positive past life. But I'm working on it, it must be healed. More on it sooner or later during this fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment